Innovia Films is a leading global manufacturer of Biaxially Orientated Polypropylene (BOPP) films, supplying highly differentiated speciality products into the packaging, labels, tobacco overwrap and securities markets.
About the Role
We are looking for a Project Leader to join our R&D team. Reporting to our New Product Development Manager, you will work with a variety of business functions to plan and direct new product and raw material projects to achieve business growth and product security. Although based in Wigton, you will be responsible for the successful completion of products across Innovia manufacturing facilities and through regular liaison with suppliers and customers you will be able to identify and recommend project opportunities.
This is a permanent, full time role working Monday to Friday, 08:30 until 17:00.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a scientific discipline, preferably Chemistry or Polymer Science.
- Experienced in project delivery and/or polymer extrusion, preferably film manufacture.
- A strong influencer and communicator, comfortable liaising with a variety of stakeholders
- Able to analyse, interpret and report scientific data.
- Be able to lead or work well as part of a team.
- Able to learn, quickly understanding new concepts
- Logical thinker and able to deliver results under pressure with tight timescales.
- 25 days annual leave per annum.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Health Shield
- Cycle to work scheme (after successful completion of probationary period)
In the first instance, applicants, should send their CV and covering letter (including details of current salary) to Mrs. A.J. Walker, HR Manager, Innovia Films Limited, Wigton, Cumbria, CA7 9BG. Tel: 016973 41622. E-Mail: HR.Admin@innoviafilms.com. Applicants who are subsequently invited for interview will be required to complete a Company Application Form.
Closing date: Friday 29th April 2022
General Application Form
Equal Opportunities Form