Innovia Films is a leading global manufacturer of Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP) films, supplying highly differentiated speciality products into the packaging, labels, tobacco overwrap and securities markets.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our supply chain. The position is based at our Lowther R & D Centre in Wigton. The role is on a Part Time job Share basis and the hours will be Wednesday 12.30 -17.00, Thursday & Friday 08.30 – 17.00.
This post is offered on a temporary basis to provide maternity cover.
Would you like to be part of a dynamic team that operates in a friendly and professional manner, be a critical interface with the customer and have the opportunity to work on a constantly evolving range of different challenges?
What you will need to succeed:
• Education to degree level or equivalent experience
• Strong customer focus and a proven track record of building effective working relationships
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to achieve high output under pressure
• Exceptional administration skills with strong attention to detail
• Understanding of Microsoft applications
• Ability to multitask and prioritise a busy and varied workload
• Team spirited and dedicated team player
What would also be beneficial:
• English and at least one other language
• Understanding of SAP
• Experience with processing orders quickly and effectively through the supply chain
• Sound understanding of international business and supply chain documentation
What you will get in return:
• The opportunity to work within a successful and well respected, global business
• Full training and ongoing support
• A hugely varied working day with scope to problem solve and trouble shoot
• The opportunity to liaise with customers all over the world
• The chance to work and learn within a friendly, experienced team
• Benefits include pension scheme matched up to 9%, Healthshield care cash plan, cycle scheme
In the first instance, applicants, should send their CV and covering letter (including details of current salary) to Mrs. A.J. Walker, HR Manager, Innovia Films Limited, Wigton, Cumbria, CA7 9BG. E-Mail: HR.Admin@innoviafilms.com. Applicants who are subsequently invited for interview will be required to complete a Company Application Form.